You can visit our website and search for related information on the stores, catalogs, brands, products and services you are looking for. However, When Shodrex needs certain information it requests for those information where required, the information may include your personal information, brand/business information, or search location. But you should know that the information you provide will help us serve you better. Stores, Catalogs, and Brand owners that own stores are required to provide us with the full information about their brands, stores, products and services which they upload and update through their account.
Shodrex.com automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Also these information we help us serve you better.
Your IP address is used in order to help us to identify you, as well as to assist us in diagnosing web server issues and answering booking queries. We do not disclose your IP address to any third party, but may provide it to relevant authorities in order to insist with any fraud investigation.
Where necessary we may record information about you in the form of cookies.
Cookies are small files which are downloaded by your computer when you visit www.shodrex.com, and which are stored on your hard drive in order for us to identify whether you have visited us previously, as well as any personal information you may have provided to us in the course of making a booking. It also helps us to identify your previous purchases so that we can advise you whether these have successfully completed, in order to reduce the possibility of you making multiple bookings in error.
Your browser may allow you to disable cookies, but if you choose to do so, this may prevent you from using certain areas of this booking site.
Shodrex users provide their real names (Store name, Brand/Business name) and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Shodrex,
2. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
3. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
4. If you select a username (Otherwise called a webname or storeid) or similar identifier, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Information Sharing Policy
Shodrex may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on our behalf to provide information (Brand, Business, products, services, and activities) requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are in agreement with ours. Otherwise we may disclose your personal information when:
2. We need to protect the personal safety of the users of Shodrex.
3. You have given us an express permission to do so.
4. We need to respect court orders or any other legal process;
We require certain personal information in order for you to sign-up to user profile or book tickets from your selected store. This includes your name, username, telephone details, and a valid email address. You will be required to provide credit or debit card information in order to book tickets via this web site.
Use of Your Personal Information
In order to facilitate your booking, your personal information is shared between us and your chosen store. This information is used in order for us or your chosen store to contact you with regard to your booking – for instance, to advise you of any change to the schedule, or any cancellation. This contact may be by telephone or email, or, where sufficient information has been provided, by postal mail.
If you indicate that you wish to be contacted by your chosen store in relation to additional products or services, your personal details may be used to advise you of forthcoming events etc. which may interest you.
For further information on how your chosen store uses any personal information provided by us in the process of administering your booking, please refer to the store's own information pages.
Your financial information is used for the purposes of authorising payment and debiting your account for any tickets or ticket-related products you have opted to purchase. By making a purchase via this web site, you are consenting to us sharing your financial information with any third parties required for the purposes of making your purchase only. This includes any banks and/or other third party companies used for the purposes of fraud prevention and risk reduction (for example, for additional cardholder verification using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode, where the cardholder is enrolled in these schemes).
Shodrex operates a strict financial data security policy. In order to further protect your financial information (e.g. card numbers, expiry dates etc.), this information is never shared in full with any operator at your chosen cinema, and we only provide the store with the required information to administer and confirm your booking.
Legal Disclosure of your Personal and Financial Information
We will not share your financial information with any other third party company, except as detailed above.
Legal Disclosure of your Personal and Financial Information
Other Sites and Third Parties
Whilst we do not share your personal or financial information with any third party company, except as detailed above, we may provide this information if required of us as a result of any legitimate legal or regulatory demand, or for the purposes of assisting in law enforcement. We may also share this information if required in order for us to enforce the terms under which you make your purchase.
Shodrex takes the security of any personal or financial information entered via this web site very seriously, in order to prevent loss, misuse or interception of the details you provide. Any such information provided for the purposes of making your purchase, is encrypted using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection which incorporates 256 bit AES high-grade encryption, before it is transported across the internet. This ensures that it cannot be read by any third party.
You may not use Shodrex in connection with any product, service, transaction or activity that:
1. violates any law or government regulation, or promotes or facilitates such by third parties;
2. violates any rule or regulation of Visa, MasterCard, Verve, Paystack or any other electronic funds transfer network (each, a “Card Network”);
3. is fraudulent, deceptive, unfair or predatory;
4. causes or threatens reputational damage to us or any Card Network;
5. involves any of the business categories listed in clause 2; or
6. results in or creates a significant risk of chargebacks, penalties, damages or other harm or liability.
Actions by Shodrex
If, in our sole discretion, we believe that you may have engaged in any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, we may (with or without notice to you) take such actions as we deem appropriate to mitigate risk to Shodrex and any impacted third parties and to ensure compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy. Such actions may include, without limitation:
1. Blocking the settlement or completion of one or more payments;
2. Suspending, restricting or terminating your access to and use of the Shodrex’s Services;
3. Terminating our business relationship with you, including termination without liability to Shodrex of any payment service agreement between you and Shodrex;
4. Taking legal action against you;
5. Contacting and disclosing information related to such violations to (i) persons who have sold/purchased goods or services from you, (ii) any banks or Card Networks involved with your business or transactions, (iii) law enforcement or regulatory agencies, and (iv) other third parties that may have been impacted by such violations; or
6. Assessing against you any fees, penalties, assessments or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that we may incur as a result of such violations, which you agree to pay promptly upon notice.
Updates, Modifications & Amendments
We may need to update, modify or amend our Acceptable Use Policy at any time. We reserve the right to make changes to this Acceptable Use Policy.
We advise that you check this page often, referring to the date of the last modification on the page.